Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Elven Woods

Elven Woods (PG version) by SenobiaSL
Elven Woods (PG version), a photo by SenobiaSL on Flickr.

I've always had a fascination with fantasy stories, particularly anything involving elves, so it is no surprise that I'm usually an elf on Second Life no matter what style of outfit I'm wearing. The outfit in this pic is one of my all-time favorites. It's been available for a while, so I'm sure a bunch of people have seen it, or already own it, but I could not resist taking some pics in it. Oh! There's a Non-PG version on my Flickr page which is essentially the same thing minus a few bits and pieces here and there.

Via Flickr:
pose: .:Still Life:. [spaces] breathing out and in
outfit: *~*Illusions*~* - *~*Hedera Silks Set
hair: Magicka - Nayla, brown pack


Viewer: Kirstens S21


location: slurl.com/secondlife/Garden%20of%20dreams/56/111/95
blogness: elvencupcakes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment