Saturday, April 23, 2011

Neko-Sen

Neko-Sen by SenobiaSL
Neko-Sen, a photo by SenobiaSL on Flickr.

First and foremost! I love these shoes from Roly-poly! I'll probably be wearing them in every post for a while like I've been wearing my hair from Magicka!

I went on a shopping spree at How Vexing if you couldn't tell by the credits! It's a small shop, and I've no idea how long it has been around, but it's lovely so far! I bought several of their tails, and then body paint and nails. I might have to find some neko ears soon because I am just falling in love with this look! Oh, and fangs! Those are difficult to see in the pic, but they are the cutest fangs I have ever seen on Second Life!

I couldn't decide where to take this pic, so i ended up back at the How Vexing main shop. I quite adore the building they have! It's very unique and I can almost smell the incense when I walk inside.

Via Flickr:
location: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Meow/209/161/32

pose: Olive Juice - Tea Cup (Alice in Wonderland Pose Pack)
shorts: TokiDoki - tweed shorts (party)
shoes: ROLY-POLY - Jelly Beans red (I should have bought the fat pack. I bought almost every pair!)
bra: Whippet & Buck - { Cheeky Girl } Effie Brassiere - Blush
bodypaint: How Vexing - Alta Dips Black
fingertips: How Vexing - Alta Painted Fingertips White
fangs: How Vexing - Neko Fangs
nails: How Vexing - Neko Claws
hair: Magicka - Nayla, brown pack

blog: elvencupcakes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment